The file download will begin after you complete the registration.
Downloader's Terms of Service | DMCA
First, just because Amanda Knox wore nice clothes in her interviews and wrote a book saying she is innocent doesn't mean she is. I suggest the book Meredith by John Kercher. He talks about the Kercher family's astonishment at Amanda Knox's and Rafaelle Sollecito's acquittal after 10k pages of evidence against Amanda Knox and Rafaelle Sollecito in trial 1. Kercher has been a journalist and he is an excellent writer.
Alan Dersowitchz, a famous attorney has stated that in 50 years he has never seen a trial so one sidedly portrayed by the 🇺🇸 media. Americans were not privy to the evidence like Italians were - they all know she's guilty. Let's break down just some of the evidence against Amanda Knox & Rafaelle Sollecito- and this isn't all of it.
1) A staged break in-Whenever a break in is staged it is due to someone having a connection to the house trying to thwart their involvement - we often see this on Forensic Files. The window was broken from the inside not the outside and it was a huge rock, not even able to fit through the window that no one would be 100% impossible to throw through a 2 story window. Glass was found on top of items in a suspicious way, not all over and underneath.
2) Amanda's foot matched the footprint that was made in Meredith'a blood on the bathroom floor rug.
3) Amanda's blood was found in the bathroom sink on top of the faucet or something the morning of the murder. Her defense says she had a nosebleed. Bull.
4) Meredith's blood was found in the bathroom sink as well mixed with Amanda Knox's DNA.
5) Amanda's DNA was found on a kitchen knife with Meredith's DNA on the knife blade. This was retested at the appeal years later and they said it wasn't human DNA - rye bread or something. The knife had been bleached and I think the bleach combined with time erased the traces of Meredith's DNA over time. Also the knife wasn't found at the apartment - it was found at Amanda's boyfriend's apartment. Why would Meredith's kitchen knife be at his apartment anyway?
6)Amanda and Rafaelle turned their phones off all night for the first time the night of the murder all night.
7) Amanda falsely accused an innocent man of murdering her roommate when she was interrogated by police. She claims they beat her and that this was a coerced false confession. Well he was in jail for 2 weeks- Amanda had all that time to come out and say that he was really innocent. She would have let that man sit in prison for this had a university professor and many others not come forward saying he was with Lumumba at his restaurant. Amanda was sued for defamation by the interrogators for saying they hit her and coerced her.
8) A shop owner testified that Amanda Knox was waiting for him to open his store the morning after the murder and she went straight to get cleaning supplies and their is a receipt for bleach. The apartment had been bleached and cleaned of Amanda Knox's prints.
9) Amanda and Rafaelle had no alibi and they lied about the one they tried to pass off.
10) Rafaelle's DNA was found on Meredith's bra clasp. It was left at the crime seen for 40+ days or so, but still evidence is evidence and people can claim contamination but I don't.
11) Meredith's phones were thrown over a fence. A neighbor called to report the suspicious appearance of the phones in her yard and the postal police investigated- which led them to Meredith's apartment. Amanda and Rafaelle were outside at the time. After the postal police showed up Rafaelle called the Italian police. This would make it look to outsiders that Rafaelle reported the break in and then everyone showed up. Think about it-if the investigators show up to give Meredith her phones and she is dead-murdered then suspicion will go on the roommates who were at the crime scene.
11) Investigators confronted Rafaelle for calling police after the postal police arrived at which point Rafaelle signed a statement saying that he had been lying for amanda and that she left his house that night returning a few hours later. At this point it would suggest that when they told him that they knew about him calling the police after the postal police arrived that he turned on Amanda and tried to put the blame on her. Since they were wrongfully acquitted they are friends again.
12) The behavior of Amanda Knox and her boyfriend -whom she had only known for 4 days by the way - has come under suspicion and rightfully so. She and her boyfriend were making out outside the crime scene like two snake lovers in a crime spree. If you look up the Amanda Knox BBC documentary on YouTube, that infamous picture of Amanda on Rafaelle's arms looking at the crime scene investigators is the still shot used for the video and that picture screams guilt to me. You have to see the picture to understand.
At the police station as a "witness" with Meredith's friends, Amanda was making out with her boyfriend, doing cartwheels & stretches - I think she was doing that in the lobby to make people think that the innocent girl doing cartwheels couldn't be the one who did this. She also made a comment to Meredith's friends: "Of course she suffered she had her F***ing throat cut." Meredith's friends informed investigators that Amanda was the exact opposite of Meredith. Meredith did send a text out to her sister before she died that she had a fight with Amanda.
Amanda & Rafaelle were filmed kissing/buying lingerie the next day like a honeymoon. Young love.
13) Rudy Guede has said Amanda was there and that she killed Meredith after being confronted for stealing Meredith's rent money. Rudy was convicted in the killing as well.
14) Investigators determined that Meredith Kercher was killed by 3 people based on forensic evidence. I agree with the prosecutor - I think they killed without motive.
This woman continues to fool so many. She is NOT a heroine, but a sociopathic murderer of the cruelest type. Not only was she involved, she tortured Merideth and would have been fine to have Lumumba rot in jail the rest of his life for the premeditated murder that she organized and carried out!!! THERE IS ZERO DOUBT THAT THE BREAK-IN WAS STAGED AND THIS INDICATES THAT SHE WAS BEHIND THE MURDER. People, please learn the facts of the case instead of regurgitating the smoke and mirrors of the defense. There is a mountain of evidence supporting her convictions. Sollecito says to this day that SHE WAS GONE from his apartment from 11-1!!!
Could not put it down!
Very interesting first hand account of what Amanda went through. I also knew she was innocent. I feel bad for how she was unfairly portrayed by the Italian media. It also makes me want to avoid traveling to Italy.
Moving and eye opening!
If you thought you knew everything about this case from the media, you are mistaken. This is very eye opening, and quite frankly scary that someone could be wrongly accused of a crime. I found this to be very well written, and moving. It was a good read.
This book makes me queasy. I feel like every word out of Amanda Knox's mouth is a complete lie. She is very careful to set up every situation she re-tells in this book to her favor to prove she isn't the killer when most certainly is. Lie after lie in each page of this book. You can just tell how manipulative and evil this girl is. How disrespectful this book of lies is to Meredith's family who is still searching for answers and closure.
Amazing is an understatement
This book is one of a kind! It is rare that I find a book that I can't keep my eyes off of, and when I find one, the feeling is unexplainable. Reading Amanda's story has forever changed my life! Although I didn't follow this story while it was going on, ever since I found the first article about Amanda Knox I have with out a doubt believed in her and her innocence. Amanda, you are such an inspiration to read about and your strength is beyond words. Thank you for writing this memoir and letting the public in on such an emotionally tough time of your life.
Only in America!
Only in America are criminals allowed to benefit from a crime. Does anyone talk about the victims here?
A great read
By Jesus Doodler
Whether you believe in her innocence or not, this book is a fascinating read. Extremely well-written and eloquent, Amanda offers readers a peak inside her mindset, and explanation behind her bizarre behavior. I thoroughly enjoyed this book, and think it is a must-read for anyone interested in the murder of Meredith Kercher.
By Randy Conway
I really recommend this book to everyone concerned. It is obviously a true account. I have seen the movies made of the case. Both the Italian version (guilty), and the US version. This seems to explain it all. I can't believe they are not done yet, with the overturning of the ruling. I feel everyone should read this to protect another innocent American.oo