Two of golf's most revolutionary teachers share a personalized approach to accessing your peak performance.
"The VISION54 approach is far more than just pure golf technique, it allows an individual to unlock their true potential by opening their mind and believing anything is possible to achieve." - David Leadbetter, David Leadbetter Golf Academy
Pia Nilsson and Lynn Marriott are Complete Game Coaches, leaders of a new kind of golf instruction that focuses on more than just the grip, the stance, and the swing. Their VISION54 method targets the complete golfer-the whole person-not just the technical aspects of the game. Their coaching philosophy focuses on possibilities, not limitations, with an end goal of MY54-the idea that any golfer can reach their own personalized version of peak performance, scoring nothing but birdies on a par-72 course.
Building on the core concepts introduced in Every Shot Must Have a Purpose and the strategic thinking in The Game Within the Game, Play Your Best Golf Now takes the mystery out of the soft skills of golf and shows golfers how to add these skills to their game for peak performance. Players learn to master the 8 Essential Playing Skills:
1. LEAVE YOUR MIND BEHIND and enter the Play Box
2. DECIDE AND COMMIT to your shots
3. FIND YOUR BALANCE both physically and mentally
4. FEEL YOUR TEMPO on the course and dance to its rhythm
5. TAME TENSION to improve your swing
6. BUILD EMOTIONAL RESILIENCE
7. STORE MEMORIES and learn from the past to make a better present
8. DROWN SELF-TALK IN USEFUL THOUGHTS
And the 2 Essential Practice Skills:
1. SIMULATE GOLF on the practice range to maximize your time and effort
2. INTEGRATE SKILLS and practice with a plan
These Essentials complement the technical anchors of the game-the grip, the stance, the swing-and give players a foundation for achieving their peak performance. MY54 is the vision, and these are the building blocks for achieving a higher level of play.